CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

He's Sweet Like Chocolate.....

And that he does. My baby Trent at 2.5 months (waaaay back in Jan!) He's growing so fast and I can't believe it's already 5 months now. It feels as if I've known him forever, but still time is flying. Every single milestone I want to put a 'Freezeframe' on. You know what I mean, the snuggly stage, the sleep all day stage, that first gurgle of delight, the first roll over......

This boy is just a delight, a little piggy but a happy one. He's always smiling, always chatting away and he's got a full on hearty chuckle. It's the sweetest sound. Maybe it's cos he's DEFINATELY my last but I just can't get enough of him!! LOL!! Poor guy he just gets smothered by this whole family and I'm the worst offender. Hey did I tell ya - he sleeps ALL night. I know - I love rubbing it in. It's just bliss, down at 8.30 pm up at 7 am.

And because of this I'm scrapping again! Yahoo. So here's some more stuff I've been doing...

How cool is this - Ben 10 visited our Shopping Centre over the XMas Holidays. and he bought Wildmutt with him!! Cooper was so funny. He was all cool with Ben but when he saw Wildmutt ...
He just kept pointing and going RaaHHH! And told anyone who'd listen RAAHHH!! .
And this one is a bit special. My four cheeky monkeys. This is the day after Trent's birth. I think the title says it all. I used the word heart instead of a heart, because I was spose to have a heart underneath the word, but it didn't look right. Pulled out the old chalks to recolour the rub on circle for this. It's been years since I've used them but it worked so well, watch out for the one woman chalk resurgence. LOL!!!

Thanks for looking.

No comments: