CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Beautiful Things

Deanne's been at it again! Spoiling me! These bracelets are just exquisite and they scream Portugal to me. I guess that's because that's where they come from. My souvenirs. And the bag too is just so pretty, I can see that as a scrapbook paper.
All those pretty beads and washers and stuff and they've all got something engraved on them - little flourishes, cave art, flowers, celestial bodies. THANKYOU SO MUCH D, I LOVE IT. And the flower choker/bracelet. still trying to get the knack of tying it properly but will do it my way until then LOL.
I also got a postcard today, all the way from El Generalife , Granada. A pic of a gorgeous garden, I am so unworldly, it's sad. I'm living the adventure through Dee, and read her emails several times over. Have fun my lady and we'll see you home soon. (oh no she says. ROFL)

Vikki

No comments: