CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Shop Challenges

The newsletter is out so I can share with you this months challenges. Do the sketch and go into the draw for a prize. Or complete the sketch plus the 4week rewards and get a $5 voucher to spend in store - http://www.scrappinbitz.com.au/

Thanks to Sketches Oz and Mardi for this sketch.

Make it yours:
*Substitute one of photos for journal block
*Swap journal circle for large flower
*Use A4 photo for background and layer elements over it





4 WEEK CHALLENGES -
1.Use the sketch as a guideline to complete a layout
2.Cut out elements from your patterned papers to use as embellishments
3.In the spirit of Melbourne Cup – be inspired by a jockey’s racing silks!
4.Use a large photo corner
5.Add a touch of yellow!


Maybe I'll get around to completing a few of these myself this month. I've already got a great idea for the sketch. Leave it with me.

Vikki

No comments: