CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Jacking!!

This is my entry for this month's scrapjack at where else but Aussie ScrapJacks. I was totally lost when Sketches Oz took hiatus and was bemoaning this to my very talented buddy Pippa. She said to me have you tried Scrapjacks?? So I checked it out and lo and behold this month's scrapjack was similar to a layout I had just started and got stuck on. Serendipitous as Pip would say. So here it is my Jack of Celeste Vermeend's layout. (which is very beautiful, much better than mine)

Hmm, it's not a good photo is it?? This is my two eldest at a trip to Wellington Dam. I'm not real sure what's going on here - they were out with nanna and pop - knowing those two I don't think I want to know.

I won these papers- they are called Pink Squirrel. When I first got them I was like ewww!! But here cut up and used minimally they look really good, still bright but not horrid. Don't know what I was thinking with the dotty letters but they're stuck there now. Got the title from a show o Foxtel called 'Wild On......' and then would be the name of the city they're in. It was all about wild parties and places where girls wear very little. Needless to say it was one of DH's most watched shows. LOL!

But how much can I crap on about one layout.?? I'm off to try to finish another - a sketch that's just not doing it for me!! Send inspiration NOW!!

No comments: