CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Don't Panic...

I found it! I don't know why I don't just use the same password for everything. I always have to go and pick something so creative even I can't guess it. What am I talking about?? My Blogger password is what, I couldn't update because I forgot the password. Doh!
I always make a note of passwords - on a scrap piece of paper next to the keyboard that has about 10 other passwords on it. You'd think I'd be organised wouldn't you?? I think it's the Gemini in me. I'm so anal when it comes to being organised and tidy but on the other hand I'm also very lazy. It's an inner conflict I've yet to master. So right now my first job is to set up a proper notebook for all my passwords and usernames. Ok my first job is to find a notebook.
It's late and I've got 3 kids to get ready tomorrow- more on that later.
Thanks for dropping by

No comments: