CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2007

Hello World....

Well I've done it! I've joined the blog revolution. Why I'll never know, the most exciting thing to happen to me is catalogues in the letterbox! (Don't laugh, I love junk mail.) I'm guessing that since a gallery is too expensive to set up and I can't edit my website myself, yet, that this would be a good way to showcase new products, latest layouts etc etc. Though even this is pushing the boundaries as far as my tech knowledge goes.

I don't proclaim to be a class one scrapper but I do have flashes of genius and most of my layouts are okay. I am certainly far beyond paper piecing and CM restrictions. I'm a simple scrapper, I've tried doing freestyle and shabby chic, cos these are the styles I love to look at but I can never get it right on the page. But simples good, my photos will never get lost on a page, that's for sure. LOL!

Hmmm, I'm thinking it would be a good idea at this point to save this page to my favourites or I'll never find it again. I'm actually doing something out of my ordinary tomorrow, so had better hoof it to bed early.

Thanks for visiting, and I hope you are still awake, lol

No comments: