CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

On a Roll!!

My followers will be falling off their chairs right now!! What's that - 3 posts in one month!! LOL!!

Just a quick one tonight. My What's Old Is New Challenge.

"Heaven Sent"

I'm so in love with this layout. It's just how I imagined it turning out. And us scrapper's know what a rarity that is! Used the new Websters Paper - I couldn't resist - I had to have those balloons. I actually got really creative, I'm a bit of a lazy scrapper really, if it's not ready now I usually pass. But this time I did a bit of masking with the angel wings, the tags were inked with several colours to get an aged/verdigris look and the bookplate was glimmermisted, rubbed back and aged again. Even got my long neglected Cuttlebug out (for the little heart).

Can you believe I was dreading this guys arrival?? For me he was the beginning of the end, I was devastated. 4 kids was just too many. This journalling is about how the angels had faith in us as a family, and how he completes us. He was 'meant to be'.

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Vik is gorgeous, love how it turned out!! Such a sweet LO (it's crying out to be subbed!) xx

Rochelle said...

So beautiful Vik, he is a little angel!

Pippa said...

Love this LO Vikki. Turned out great :)