CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm Baaack!!!

And with renewed zest for life. I know don't faint - but I actually sound happy. LOL!
The kids are back at school, it's much easier to love all of them when you only see them for 6 hours a day. Oh I'm so naughty. I do love yas, you know it!!!

Anyway I've joined up with the aussielayouts girls to do an online photography class using this webpage as our guideline. I'm only up to lesson one but already my eyes have been opened to new ways of photographing things. I look at stuff a whole lot differently that's for sure.

So here's a few pics from Lesson 1 Assignment 1: Composition.






































Love the lego shot! Need a tripod!! I get awful camera shake. The other pics are of cardboard pizza boxes bundled together, and the clam shell in our fish tank!! Adore the texture on this and have wanted to photograph it for a long time!!

Let's hopw me blog doesn't go unloved for that long.....

Cheers

No comments: