CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE BITZ RETREAT 2008

I can't believe it's all over. And man have I landed on the other side with a bump! Retreat was awesome, I didn't do as much as I'd hoped but I was creating. Someone else was cooking my meals and doing my dishes - and every now and then someone else would make me a cuppa!! Bliss. Then I had to come home. To mess, dishes, noise and a mound of unpacking. Sigh!!
Never mind there's always next year to look forward to!! Here's a shot of all the girls at the Pyjama party. The girls really got into the spirit of things and dressed up their gowns, rollers in hair, even sleeping beauty and princess pooh bear. Thanks ladies!!


We had a few workshops including a gorgeous mini canvas from the very talented and wonderful Tania Davey. I haven't taken a photo of mine yet, so I'll use the pic she supplied us for promos.


And pics of the girls getting busy in the workshops.

Of course we had the challenges and here are our winners.

Sketch - Michelle Outside the square- Danelle White and green - Margaret.

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did. Feedback so far is positive. I'm sort of relieved it's over- the planning and worry over making sure everyone is happy. I don't enjoy that. Kudos to Rochelle, who is very good at that and took over where I couldn't. Thanks buddy. Whew! A nice long post but before I go one last thing....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my angel RILEY who should have been 3 today. Miss you!! xxx

Cheers Vikki

No comments: