CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Aussie ScrapJack

This would be why the newsletter is soooooo late, in fact I'm thinking of waiting until June now. My MOJO has returned with gusto, and I'm busy creating. No time for housework, there's art to be made. So here it is
Scrapjacked from a layout by Dee Heath.

I took these photos shortly before my camera died. Notice only one natural pose, the other two have no idea what 'be natural' means. LOL!!! I've used the new Basic Grey SUGARED papers, letters and chip stickers. (I know I bought the whole pack for that little birdie!!) The letters are DM'd to make them pop a little more. Now off to find some images for some ATC's.........

Cheers Vikki

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I would have too Vikki, that birdie is ever so CUTE!! :)

Also a big huggy *thanks* for your sweet comment about my photo shoot sneak peek over at my blog. You're a love!

C x